Personal Data Protection Policy
IN PARTNER is concerned about the respect of your private life and the protection of your personal data. In the interests of transparency, IN PARTNER has adopted a "Personal Data Protection Policy" relating to personal data collected or processed by IN PARTNER from this website.
IN PARTNER has updated its Personal Data Protection Policy in accordance with applicable regulations and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified , relating to data processing, files and freedoms (Data Protection Act).
1. Who is the data controller ?
IN PARTNER is the data controller to the extent that it processes your data for its own account. His contact details are :
IN PARTNER Ltd
258 Eynsham Drive
London, SE2 9PR
For any questions, you can contact us in one of the ways suggested in article 7 below.
IN PARTNER may also process your data as a processor of its customers who are themselves data controllers.
This personal data protection policy only covers cases where IN PARTNER is the data controller.
2. What data is collected ?
Depending on the case, IN PARTNER may have to collect certain data, in particular among the following :
- Identification data : surname, first name, IP address;
- Contact details : postal address, email address, telephone number;
- Data relating to the interactions between the customer and IN PARTNER : Cookies, Internet users' journey, email exchanges, our pages on social networks;
- Data relating to the processing of emails and communications addressed to you, such as the date, time of sending, etc.
3. What use is made of the data collected ?
IN PARTNER may process your personal data on the basis of a legal obligation, your consent, a contractual relationship with you and/or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests.
IN PARTNER collects and processes your personal data for different purposes :
- Communicate with you by email or post as part of the provision of its services;
- Provision of services;
- Fight against fraud (during registration or membership, supporting documents may be requested in order to limit fraud). In any event, no decision is based exclusively on automatic processing. Each decision is made by one of our agents based on the information provided by our fraud risk detection tool. You have the right to present your point of view and to contest the decision;
- Send invitations to events, surveys, newsletters if you wish;
- Meet legal or administrative obligations;
- Meet the contractual obligations arising from our relationship with the regulatory authorities and registers and in particular the transmission of information relating to domain names (including personal data associated with the various contacts of the domain name as well as any additional information required by the Register) to Registries, which may be in countries which do not offer the same level of protection with regard to the processing of personal data;
- Anonymous statistical analyzes;
- In the event that your personal data is processed for different purposes, IN PARTNER will inform you and, when required by law, will obtain your prior consent.
4. How is your data collected ?
IN PARTNER may collect your data via :
- The IN PARTNER website (especially when creating a member account during registration, joining the association);
- Social networks : via the buttons on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn pages, you can follow and/or "like" IN PARTNER publications. The information suggested by these actions may possibly be used by the social network concerned.
- Exchanges with us, whether you are a member, a member, a partner, or a third party;
- From other entities of the IN PARTNER Group : in order to provide you with 24-hour continuous technical support, the different entities of the IN PARTNER Group share certain customer information related to the services with each other. Not all IN PARTNER Group entities may be located in countries ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data. The personal data protection policy of each entity is however identical and respectful of the rights of personal data.
5. Transfer of personal data
IN PARTNER may have to transfer your personal data outside the European Union only if required by the processing of your file or required by law.
This is particularly the case in the context of 24-hour technical support provided by the various entities of the IN PARTNER Group or when a register for a TLD (Top Level Domain) is established in a third country.
Data transfers may also take place for the purposes mentioned above in connection with service providers (example: recruitment, fight against fraud, etc.).
IN PARTNER may also be required to transmit your data to third parties if this is required by legal or regulatory provisions or in the context of legitimate requests from third parties (example: respect for intellectual property rights, etc.).
6. Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data is kept in accordance with legal and tax provisions for a period which does not exceed that necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify, portability, oppose and erase personal data.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time when this has your consent as a legal basis (for example : sending the newsletter, subscribing to notifications of a blog or news post, etc. ).
For everything related to the exercise of your rights, you can contact us :
- By email to the following address : [gdpr]@inpartner.fr;
- Or directly via our form provided for this purpose : Send us an email;
- Or, by proceeding independently via our form provided for this purpose : Manage your "GDPR" data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In France, the supervisory authority is the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL).
Contact of the CNIL :
3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715
75334 Paris Cedex 07
Phone : +22.214.171.124.22.22
Website : https://www.cnil.fr/
Your browsing on the site www.inpartner.fr may give rise to the use of "Cookies", if you continue browsing without modifying the configuration of your browser.
Your internet browser has a function called "cookies", which saves a text file on your computer when you visit our site.
It is a record of information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site . These cookies therefore do not contain confidential information about you.
Activation of this function is not necessary to visit our site. You can therefore deactivate them in the settings of your web browser. However, we recommend that you authorize them in order to take advantage of the full functionality of this website. On the other hand, access to certain services and in particular to all services requiring authentication (such as the administration and management interface for your domain names, or your user account, etc.) requires the use of such "session cookies" to function. If you do not activate this function, our services requiring identification may not function properly.
IN PARTNER uses two types of cookies :
- Session cookies or preferences that are essential for the navigation and proper functioning of the site,
- Audience measurement cookies.
The purpose of audience measurement cookies is :
- Measure the number of users of the services, thereby making them easier to use and ensuring that they meet the needs of our customers;
- Monitor how users navigate our sites for statistical purposes and allow IN PARTNER to better know its visitors.
IN PARTNER uses the Google Analytics solution, configured according to the recommendations of the CNIL in order to comply with the RGPD
- Analyze this data to allow IN PARTNER to better understand how its services are used and to improve them.
As for session cookies :
- If you refuse the use of some of these cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the functionality of the site.
IN PARTNER takes all the necessary precautions, as well as the appropriate technical and organizational measures, to preserve the security of your Personal Data and, in particular, prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
10. Links to other sites
IN PARTNER websites may offer links to third party websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as to the sites of certain Registries.
IN PARTNER has no control over the content of third party sites or over the practices of these third parties with regard to the protection of Personal Data that they may collect.
Consequently, IN PARTNER declines any responsibility concerning the processing by these third parties of your Personal Data.
11. Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
This Personal Data Protection Policy is subject to French law excluding the rules of international law.
In the event of litigation and in the event that an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the competent courts will be those of the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal, notwithstanding plurality of defendants or intervention of third parties.